If you like to stay fit and healthy and live in the New York Tri-State area, or spend time there on vacation or for business, you have many options of places to go. In fact, the list of fitness centers is amazing. Although there are many other possibilities beyond those mentioned, the fitness centers provided are best known for this and have one of the best reviews as well.
Great Fitness Centers for Staying Fit
1) CrossFit NYC—This New York fitness center is the largest of all the CrossFit locations in the world.Youcan get in shape with both conventional and experimental programs.
2) Aurora Women’s Fitness—As a woman, you may feel more comfortable staying in shape at an all-women’s fitness center. (Some of them)This Ridgefield, New Jersey fitness center is outstanding.All of the classes are private but also designed to help you achieve your goal.
3) Peloton Cycle—If you enjoy biking, you will love staying fit by visiting this fitness center. Located in the Chelsea district, this newly opened fitness facility has revolutionized daily biking into a technical-savvy adventure. The 5,200-square-foot facility features high-tech bikes, locker rooms, a juice bar, lounge, and even an integrated video-streaming studio. Isn’t that amazing?
4) CKO Kickboxing—If you want to step it up, CKO Kickboxing is perfect. With multiple locations throughout the New York Tri-State area, it gives you the chance to participate in high-energy, zone-specified, and muscle toning classes. CKO is great whether you are just starting out or have years of experience in kickboxing.
5) AKT in Motion—At this New York fitness center, you can take part in a cardio dance program led by trainer Anna Kaiser, who has clients including Sarah Jessica Parker and Kelly Rippa. This 800-square-foot pop-up fitness studio may not be as big and luxurious as others, but be prepared to get in shape.
6) Edge Lifestyles Gym—Located in Oakland, New Jersey, this large and well-maintained gym offers state-of-the-art equipment, as well as qualified trainers if you need assistance.You can also participate in group fitness classes taught by extremely qualified professionals. A few examples of things that Edge Lifestyles offers include Bikram yoga, mixed martial arts, strength and cardio exercises, weight lifting, and even an after-workout sauna and juice bar.
7) Odyssey Athletic Club—If you’re in Waldwick, New Jersey, you might consider this fitness center for staying fit. Along with innovative and high-tech equipment, this facility offers team fitness activities, childcare services, personal trainers, and customized weight loss programs.
However,for going to your favourite fitness center you also need the Right Transportation.
To save the energy before hitting one of the fitness centers in the New York Tri-State area, and then to relax and cool down after a hard core workout, there is no better transportation option than using a limo from Sapphire limousine services.
We would be grateful to accompany you towards a better and a healthy life style.